Instant Oat Pancakes Phase II



I am still looking for a healthier pancake and I think these are a winner. I did add a tablespoon of self raising flour which takes it away from being gluten free, but they work for me. The other secret to success was milling the oats finely to resemble flour. Last time I just chucked everything in the Cuisine Companion with the kneading blade thinking that would be enough,

I also cooked them this time in the Snack Collection which did a great job.

Ingredients (2 servings of 2 pancakes each)

3 x packets of Creamy Vanilla and Peach Instant Oats
1 tablespoon Peach yogurt (plus more to serve)
1 egg
1/2 cup of tinned peach and juice (could use fresh peach and water)
1 tablespoon self raising flour

Fresh peach to serve

Method
Place oats in a food processor and process until resembles flour.
Add all other ingredients (except ingredients put aside to serve)
Process until smooth

Cook pancakes and enjoy.


Comments

Popular Posts